Wednesday, April 25, 2012

In Which We...

See that?

Can you guess what I've been up to?
I'll give you another hint.
And just to make your head spin, here's the kicker.

Yep. We went fishing. Me. Archy G. ArchaeologyDad. In my hometown. Yep. You read that right. We went. Together.


And what a success it was... Though there were a few assess...(but not that handsome guy...)

And a heck of a lot of fish. Like 13 on the first day...
And then on the second day...

We spent two hours cleaning all 61 of those fishies. I say "We" loosely...because eewwww. Fish guts are gross.

 Also so are worms. But that is neither here nor there when the two dudes you like the most are in the boat with you.

After a big day of fishing, Mom fed us my favorite meal of alllllll time. Ever. And she made enough for leftovers for the rest of the week. Because she is the best Mom ever...


It was a really fantastic weekend. And yes, it was the first time all of these people have been in the same place together. The first big meeting that I've had like this in 6 years.
 So yeah. It was kind of a big deal.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! I don't know who the asses were, but WHATEVER...that's my wise saying to them :) I'm so happy for you!

Kathy Simons