Monday, February 27, 2012

Did you see that?!!???

I think I blinked too long and February ended. Did you see it happen?

My dad sent me a text message, followed by a phone call, followed by an email...and then another text message asking if I had any broken bones that prevented me from dialing. I guess that was his way of saying "Where the helck are you?!"

So I thought I should take a second to reflect on the last 27 days because for the life of me...I can't figure out where it all went either.
Work? Play? Work? Work? Work. Definitely Work.

There was some of this...


 A little bit of that...
 Quite a lot of those ....

A few of these.... 







And a whole lot of that.

Maybe we should just blame it on the short month and the strange weather. Maybe March will bring more blogs...Maybe.

2 comments:

Gavin said...

I am wondering if you know a Death Valley National Park law enforcement ranger who I can contact to report a dog off leash at the sand dunes?

Archaeology Ash said...

What!? I found that sand dune on BLM land.