Thursday, September 8, 2011

And then I was 30

Yesterday I spent the day in Death Valley, enjoying the company of my twinkie and brother-in-law.We had a champagne brunch...
And cupcakes made and decorated by B-I-L...
Followed by a PowerPoint presentation about Alaska. Then we ate STEAK!

We opened presents...Sister gave me a necklace and earrings and a bag that she made...
And Ellie gave me these. She's a good shopper.

It was a wonderful day...thank you guys!

As I was leaving Death Valley this morning, watching the sunrise and the changing light on the mountains, I couldn't help but remember this scene from this time last year. Has it really been a year since I drove through Death Valley on the final push into Ridgecrest,
ready and eager to start this New Life?
Wow. What a trip.

What's next?

No comments: