Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Love me, love my Chacos

For a birthday about 6 years ago, my parents bought me a new pair of Chacos to replace a pair that a certain furry baby (named Ellie) annihilated in a fit of orneriness.

Since then, those Chacos have seen a lot of stuff.

A lot of pretty places...
A lot of good friends...
A lot of water...frozen and not...

A lot of rocks...
A few bad decisions...
A little bit of mud...
A bit of buffalo blood...
And their share of archaeological sites (obviously)


After 6 years, I thought hey...maybe they need a little break.

So Happy 8 Days to My Birthday to me...

3 comments:

Tucsonlizzie said...

We are Chaco twins. Those are the exact ones I got too!!
We will have to get them together for some adventuring.

Archaeology Ash said...

OOOOFFFF course they are! We should definitely be Chaco twins.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Eight days before your birthday you go and buy yourself a GIFT? Now what am I going to get you? Oh bother. Mom