Wednesday, January 12, 2011

When all else fails

Tonight was an adventure in my kitchen the likes of which I have not had in a while.

If I ever offer to cook you stir fry vegetables with soba noddles and peanut sauce...and then you hear me say the words "Hmm, the jar of peanut sauce is moldy, I bet I can just figure something else out...."go ahead and order a pizza. Feign illness. Play possum. Drink heavily.

I couldn't eat it.

Ellie really shouldn't eat it.

So forgive me, but I had to throw it all away.Luckily my new dinner is an "Excellent Source of Vitamin D!"

Yabba Dabba Doo!

2 comments:

TucsonLizzie said...

This is the best dinner ever. Cocoa pebbles make you healthy and happy.

Archaeology Ash said...

I agree. Cocoa Pebbles are also a prominent feature on the menu for Camp Ashley that Amy Gail should attend this summer.