Monday, January 31, 2011

Dearest January,

Where the heck did you go? Did I do something to scare you away? A moment ago you were bringing me visits from Amy Gail, time with my family, and meaningful and much needed conversations with loved ones. But now you are gone, and I didn't even get to say Thank You!

So...thanks. I really needed all of those things.
Love,
ArchaeologyAsh

February...
I had a lot of fun with January. There is always room for improvement (no offense, January), but you have some big shoes to fill and only 28 days to do it in. Luckily you have two really big and exciting trips stuck in the middle of you, so I am giving you hand....but I'm warning you. I don't want any of that mushy gushy "I'm the Month of Luuuuv" bologna. Right now is not the time to convince me to sit around and eat bon bons, watching sappy romance movies, and day dreaming about more bon bons and sappy romantic situations. On top of Valentine's Day already counting against you, you are the last of the months where Seasonal Affective Disorder can cloud my already tenuous grasp on normalcy. So let's put our heads together. Come up with a strategy that works for all of us, and go from there. Alright?

Go team.
Sincerely,
ArchaeologyAsh

3 comments:

huyoungheaven said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! Thanks for leaving a comment on mine so I could find you.

Archaeology Ash said...

I'm glad you found me! And I love all the pictures of Amelia!

C said...

Don't knock the bon-bon idea too much. Just sayin. :)