Sunday, December 19, 2010

Just a minute.

I sat down a few minutes ago to check my email and start working on the blog I promised about my weekend with Sister in Death Valley. I had every intention of writing something witty and posting a bunch of pictures of Sister and I posing for ill-positioned timer shots, talking about eating 125 pounds of cookies, and sleeping.

But I got sidetracked by one of the blogs I follow regularly...it is written by a friend from high school (and college) who now lives back East with her beautiful family. She is an amazing woman who has done some amazing things with her life since our paths last regularly crossed ten years ago. I enjoy all of her posts, especially those about the funny and adorable things her Little One does on a regular basis. Tonight, however, I was floored by a post she published a few days ago...so much so that I want you to read it too.

Go here, please!


Thank you, C. You inspire me to be a better person, to love without expectation, to take pleasure in the small things, and to be Thankful for all that I have been given.

No comments: