Thursday, September 30, 2010

It All Pays the Same....

Today was one of those days.

You know the kind. The one where it could be worse. It might get worse. But it will probably just stay in that realm of "good grief...did that just happen too?" It was like having a Monday on a Thursday. My phone rang off the hook, my computer was uncooperative, my coworker a tad snarky, and my keys stayed on my desk after I left the (locked) building around 6 - well after the majority of my coworkers had left. A day that would usually send me into a spiral of the blues.

But instead of putting on my sad face and eating the remaining 1/2 gallon of Dreyer's Cappuccino Chip Frozen Yogurt that is taunting me from the freezer... or worse...drinking all of this which is so clearly intended to share...
I am going to be pleased with the fact that I can sit on my couch....in my pajamas...enjoying a little bit of vino (from a previously opened bottle)...with my laptop...watching my favorite tv shows online.
So "Cheers" to Mondays on Thursdays. This sure beats sitting in the Starbucks parking lot to check my email.

Speaking of Starbucks, I might just have a little bit of that yogurt. I worked out yesterday after all!

No comments: