Thursday, March 6, 2008

One Month To Go

R reminded me today that I have exactly one month left of work here at the Arizona State Museum. In case you didn't know, I am quitting a month before we move to give myself some time to finish my thesis analysis and my final projects for the three classes I am taking this semester. I have learned from experience over the last 2 years that I never seem to finish my final school projects in a timely manner - though they are never late, I am always up all night the night before they are due trying to get done. Trying to get my hours in at work in addition to finishing everything on time is troublesome; something always suffers and it is usually a combination of the quality of school work, work-work, and housework. R gets neglected, and so do the puppies.
It occurred to me that this will be the first time in 8 years that I will be unemployed. Prior to this, I had 4 months of unemployment between high school and college. What will I do with all my free time?


2 comments:

TucsonLizzie said...

This is the best post I have ever read. You're awesome.

Ryan Howell said...

funny stuff. Found this you might think it's funny.

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/2008/03/04/81-graduate-school/