Monday, July 23, 2007

Getting back in touch

My friend Lizzie writes a blog for her friends and family that gives them weeklyish updates about her life and current craft projects. Its really cute and since she is so creative, its really fun to read. I was sort of inspired by her efforts to try to do the same.

It seems like
school and work have kept me really busy for the last couple of years, and I feel pretty rotten about how little I keep in touch with my family, especially my grandmas (Babe, Alice, and Joan), my Papaw Bob, and all of my aunts and uncles (trust me, there are a lot of them). I stink at writing emails, remembering birthdays, and am terrible at talking on the phone, especially when I have to tell people what I have been up to since the last time I talked to them. I can never seem to think of what I've been doing, even though tons of stuff happens every day.

Since I know most of my family and friends are internet savvy, I was hoping they might enjoy reading this. And maybe...they'll write me back?

1 comment:

TucsonLizzie said...

I love the new blog. I love the colors and I really love the name. Of course we'll write to you!
Now get back to reading, Scarlet.